ATHLETICS | FINE ARTS | EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Open Every Friday (during the school year)
8:00am - 4:00pm
Located in the middle school building.
Stop in and browse all our New Merchandise!
New T-shirts & 1/4 Zips for youth and adults.
New hats and much much more!
Athletic Hall of Fame
Our Boosters Association is only as strong as the support that we receive from our parents and community. Please join us in participating in this year's Membership drive. Your support ensures opportunities that enhance our students' education and growth far beyond our school walls.
forms & downloads
- LED lights for theatre
- Athletic warm-ups
- Weight room equipment
- Chieften school newspaper
- IH Television Network
- Picnic Tables at Booster
- iPad and Router for Football
- 2/3 Purchase of Cross
Country Tent (Parent
- New Sports Banners in Gym
- New Scorers Table in Gym
- Misc. Sports Awards and
Plaques across all Sports
- Hotels and Meals for Swim
- New Marching Band
- Added power and lighting to
- Head dress inflatable for the
- Elementary school spiritwear
- Powederpuff sign repair
- Ohio DECA chaperone hotel
- Bus driver recognition shirts
- High school Robotics club
vehicles and tournament
- HS and MS Latin Club
chaperone hotels state
- T-shirts for Primary School
- Archery program at Elementary
- After Prom
- Latin & DECA conventions
- DJs for school dances
- Provided Primary School with New
- Sponsored the Hall of Fame Ceremony
and Senior Athletic Awards
- Provided Homecoming with Fireworks,
DJ, Movie, and Spirit Panels
- Both Soccer and Football Booster
Bash were provided Entertainment
- Theatre Program with a Snow
Machine, - Fogger and Subwoofers
- New website www.ihboosters.com
- Stock and Support the Bravesline
- Spirit panels for Homecoming
- Shirts for work study students
- HS athlete senior picture portfolio
- Updated trophy case plates
- Girls state championship tennis trip
- Boys cross country state championship trip
- Swimming and diving state
- Updated athletic commons graphics
- Updated athletic commons video
- And Last but not Least – The Delivery
of our Feathered Spirit
Cheerleader, Tom The Hawk!
Join Indian Hill Boosters!
Who We Are...
- Indian Hill mascot
- Drum carriers for Band
- 5th grade celebration t-shirts
- Playground equipment
- Annual HS athletic awards
- 2 Pair of Orchestra Cymbals
- IHTN Studio Remodel
- Provide 10 Seniors with a
Scholarship to Attend the
Annual Senior Trip
- Provided Competitive Cheer
Team with Tumble Mats
- Generous Supporter of
After Prom and Music
- Financially Assisted DECA,
Latin Club, and Robotics
Club to attend Competitions
- Postage for Math Club
- PS stage risers
- Publication of Chieftan
- PS new student T-Shirts
- Choreography workships for
- New Premiers oufits
- Concession equipment for
- ES playground items
- Academic team - new
- Band drum covers and
- HS senior tip assistance
- New wall wraps near
|Membership||Carrie Vanden Boom|
|Bravesline Shop||Meggan Sulfsted|
|Bravesline Shop||Mary Lou Forte|
|SAAP/Tomahawk Award||Brian Shaw|
|Fine Arts/Antique Fair||Arianna Warfel|
|Fine Arts/Antique Fair||Carly Anderson|
Take a minute to see some of our Indian Hill Braves and learn about a few of the greats that are a part of our history.
Athletic Hall of Fame Nomination Form.
Request Funds Form.
The Indian Hill Boosters Association is parent-led and one of the only groups of its kind in this area that supports athletics and fine arts as well as other extracurricular activities in all our Indian Hill Schools.
CHRIS SWALLOW - firstname.lastname@example.org
Boosters Board meetings are the second Monday of each month at 7:00 pm in the IHHS Multi-Purpose Room.